Sunday, May 17, 2009

the worst day in my life....

...i have a bad story today..
yesterday, i went to uia alone..meet my fren there and i enjoys myself with her because she was my besfren at school.huhu, n.,something bad happened to me when i going back to ukm today (17th may)..

when i arrived at KL Sentral, i quickly buy the ktm ticket and go downstair waiting for the ktm to seremban arrive. There were many people already. 15 minutes after that, the operator announce that all the destination to seremban, the journey was corrupted. i really dont know what to do then because it was 7pm already..n finally i called my friend at petaling jaya and ask for her helps ..then he offered to take me there.
we arrived at ukm about 8.15pm.Alhamdulillah...because there's nothing bad happen.

6 comments:

lavender_6 said...

it's not bad like you think..uhu!!!..
..it's commonly happen!!..huhu..corrupted!!..maybe you didn't often go out and got this as your experiences..huhu..pOor you!!...
aPple_Qarz(A124788)

lavender_6 said...

thanks, but its really bad to me bcoz its my first experience go outing with no friends..n im not familiar here..my place too far from here..huhu..just flight can bring us to my place..hahah..=)

lavender_6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lavender_6 said...

It's not to bad..but i understand..maybe if i in your place..i can felt same like you..afraid..because that place not our place..and we dont know what can happens..right..so take care..;-)


::Habibi al-solehin::
(A123856)

lavender_6 said...

you said that you call your friends.....huhuh!!
it's not a "fight"...
there are your lucky to have your friends to help you!!...huhuhu
....aPple_Qarz(A124788)

lavender_6 said...

you said that you call your friends.....huhuh!!
it's not a "fight"...
there are your lucky to have your friends to help you!!...huhuhu
....aPple_Qarz(A124788)