Wednesday, May 20, 2009

~Group 1~::There was a really good film tv last night ::

There was a really good film tv last night...

unfortunately,my mother and I want to watch movie in the same tv,
fortunately,my boyfriend call me and invite to watch our favourite movie in the cinema,
unfortunately,i didn't have enough me to enjoy with him,
fortunately,he does something susprised to me and i'm so happy,
unfortunately,my stomach felt not well,
fortunately,my boyfriend take some medicine for me,
unfortunately,his ex-girlfriend came,
fortunately,she smile to me,not to my boyfriend,
unfortunately,my boyfriend smile to his ex-girlfriend,
fortunately,i still be patient and not jelous,
unfortunately,i couldnt be patient yet with his action to me,
fortunately,i dont want to think negative about him with his ex-girlfriend,
unfortunately,he told to me,that he still love his ex- girlfriend,
fortunateky,i understand and i let him go with smile,
unfortunately,i decide to break up with him..it was so sad story..
huhuhuhuhuhu...


so will be next...you all will add later the story..hahahhahahah...
ok..chayok2..;-p





prepared by:
~Habibi al-solehin (A123856)
~Cahaya (A123835)
~aja (A118023)
~Amir(A123498)
~Nasihah

0 comments: