Friday, May 22, 2009

Victim of pickpocket ......by A120090

First it's there. Then, it's gone. Just like that.


Victim of pickpocket last semester

If you're in a good mood now, I think you should stop reading after this sentence.
Oh don't bother. Why would I ask you to stop when I'm writing for the sole reason of wanting you to read it?

This is gonna be a sad and desperate and pathetic post.

So I went to Midvalley with friends. We went back around 5.30 pm. We were waiting for the train back to UKM.

There was a lot of people. Peak hour. What do you expect? Well, even if it's not a peak hour, there's always lots of people waiting at Midvalley KTM station. I was talking talking talking to Brenda, Connie, and another 2 friends of Brenda's.

Then, a train reached the platform. We tried boarding the train despite knowing that we won't be able to fit inside. People were like dashing in without even waiting for those who wanted to go out first. It's always been like that. That's what I call Truly Malaysian.

I didn't realized it happened. I am sure it was a pickpocket. Words cannot describe my feelings at that moment. It was a mixture of shock and scared and nervous and who knows what else.

First thing that came across my mind, My Dad's gonna kill me.
Second, what am I gonna do next? What am I supposed to do next? What am I gonna do next?
What am I supposed to do???


We boarded the next train and Brenda offered to call DiGi Customer Service for me. I blocked my DiGi number to prevent that whoever-bastard from using it. DAMN THAT PERSON. I won't do stereotyping here by assuming the pickpocket is a guy. It could be a girl you know. World nowadays is changing. Even if I blocked my number already, I have another fear that he/she will tamper with my contact lists. Who knows Bastard might be calling/messaging whoever claiming that's me and take advantage of that to get any personal information. Urgh.

Daddy has been splurging for his children a lot. He has been working so hard to make sure that the family is living a comfortable life. I can see that determination in him to give the best to the family. And by losing my RM1200 handphone which I bought using HIS money last semester February (it has not been a year even), makes me feel freaking upset with myself.

MySpace




5 comments:

lavender_6 said...

my dear friends..
dont be sad..
i also too..
i also lost the same phone like you..
express music..right..
maybe,we must realize that all what happen to us,want us to become more 'berhati-hati'..now,since i lost my phone..i dont want buy an expensive phone yet...i use the 'chokia'phone right now..hhehehehehe..if anyone want to take..take la..hehhehehehehe..because i know nobody want this type of phone..hahhahahahahaha..
be patient my friends..
i really understand your feeling..
because i have done felt this feeling..dont cry eh..hehehheheheeh...;-)


::Habibi al-solehin::
(A123856)

lavender_6 said...

so sad....isk..isk...
don't cry k...
hehehe....



**cHiBbY**_A123035

lavender_6 said...

so, the solution is don't used the very+++ expensive phone now.
or put ur phone in beg,
the beg should be in front of u.. huhu u know what i mean..?? be patient k. mayb u will get a better phone next time. who knows..
i also have lost once..
the 'chokia' phone.. 3315.
mayb someone desperated stole my phone.untill now i dont have my own phone.. huhu.
A125211

lavender_6 said...

A117358
dun sad dun sad...cheer ya...

lavender_6 said...

next time carefull with them.. now man also can be a victim

A110482