Monday, May 18, 2009

PhoBIa..........

what is phobia????


phobia is a fancy name for a fear....
phobia is the extremely strong fear of a situation or thing
are you phobia to something??

yes..I'm phobia to animal and insect - lizard,cockroach and CAT!!MySpace
i don't know why i got suffer from this phobia..but when I see this kind of animal I will get away from it....
even they are too small to eat me..hehe

@ lizard..
such a ugly animal with a big eyes...have nothing to do to avoid it from live in my room because I worry that it will fall on my face when I'm sleeping..oh..no!!MySpace

@ cockroach..
a creepy insect..
I think that they have a dirty bugs at their body...avoid it because it can promotes disease...just run away when you see it creeping in your room,hehe..

@ cat..
such a cute animal,but I don't why I'm phobia to it...pity of you cat..
even they can be a pet to another people but not for me..especially a cat that have a black fur,they are look terrible...

are u guys have any idea how to GET out from this situation???

0 comments: