Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Group 5 -Fortunately and Unfortunately Assesment

When I went to my friend's house yesterday
Unfortunately, he didn't at home
Fortunately, his mother at home
Unfortunately, his mother don't allowed to came in
Fortunately, my house my house beside his house
Unfortunately, my family go out for holiday
Fortunately, I had spare key to go inside my house
Unfortunately, the key was felt in deep drain in front of my house
Fortunately, I can go inside using emergency window
Unfortunately, I felt down when to reach the window
Fortunately, I get infected with bacteria which cause me seriously asthma
Fortunately, I had stock of medicine in my pocket
Unfortunately, the medicine was finished already
Fortunately, my friend's mother saw me fallen down and took me to nearby clinic.

Member of group 5:
i) A121499 (ijal)
ii) A117678 (ijam)
iii) A117633 (mucid)
iv) A117773 (kurok)

1 comments:

lavender_6 said...

so funny..
heheheh...
you all have a good idea..
i hope you all will give a good idea for our drama..
a117678