Tuesday, May 19, 2009

work

Huhuh..yesterday 18 mei 2009 is my first day work…it is sooooooooo tired… I haven’t been work before this… I feel I wanna resign right now…huhuh.. I don’t want to work anymore at that place….so many thing to do, to record, to remember, to know, to learn..huhuhu and many more…. but I can’t…so tension…such a little ugly duck at that place yesterday…is it this are the same feel to those who been in first day work??? may be..At first time I walking through that shop I feel very excited…but I didn’t expect that there are so many customer comes to that shop until I didn’t take a lunch…huhuhu I was the one who most terrible when serve customer yesterday…hahaha the other guys may be laughing to me…i don’t bother them…but I just show my innocent face..hahah….but I don’t want to work anymore…

3 comments:

lavender_6 said...

What kind of job are u doing? Is it as promoter or u working at home fast food.before this i ever work and my first day work same as u.. very tired but i still want to work because of money.hihi.. money important nowdays. After i get my first payment i felt my payment is not compatible with my job that are very tiring.

from : Tarttelor (A125211)

lavender_6 said...

i working as promoter..at hand phone and camera shop...yups i work because i need some money..huhu...i'm not sure untill when i can stand with this work..

lavender_6 said...

camera shop.. haa.. u can learn more about camera as long as u work there..
mayb u should enjoy ur work, then u will not very tirering. but if dis work u very tired and distrub ur job may u must think back...
a125211