Tuesday, May 19, 2009

so sad...

hi gang...
I want to share something with you guys....
urmm....yesterday I go back to my home...
hehehe....I'm feel so happy....
I arrived there around 3 p.m....its so hot...huh...
i'm very tired....
suddenly....my sister's phone is ringing....ring...ring...
the call is from the school...
i try to heard what they are talking about...
huh...my younger brother is not very well....
you all know what i feel at that time....
oh my god! i'm so worried....what happened??
my sister went to the school....she bring my younger brother to the clinic
to check up....oh no!!!.....there are many of 'red spot' on his hand....
the doctor take his blood sample to do diagnosis...
maybe he suspect of dengue or chikugunya.....huh...
i'm so wooried....now...i'm waiting the result....
hopefully there are nothing bad happened to my brother....
i always pray for him....isk..isk...

2 comments:

lavender_6 said...

hye...
i hope you can be patient...
i'm will prayer for your younger brother...
(A122098)

lavender_6 said...

thanks A122098....
sorry i don't know who are you....


**cHiBbY**_A123035