Wednesday, May 20, 2009

unfortunately...fortunately...

it's was my birthday last week...
unfortunately my parent went out for outstation...
fortunately i invited my friends to celebrate my birthday...
unfortunately most of them didn't come because it was raining!!!
fortunately we decided to celebrate at night at my favorite restaurant...
unfortunately someone chased my wallet...
fortunately a man came to help me and i got back my wallet...
unfortunately the thief stole all my money!!
fortunately my identity card is still there....
unfortunately the restaurant has been closed
fortunately my friends decided to celebrate my birthday at the park because they already bought the cake...
unfortunately the cake is not enough for everyone!!!
fortunately when i came back to my home, my parent post a big present for me!!... i'm so happy!!


group 2:
A124788
A122098
A123501
A123565

0 comments: