Thursday, May 21, 2009

If I’ve got much money $$$$………….adooyai

I want to go shopping… I wanna have new shoes...shoes??? Which one will be my victim after this??huhuh…go catch your dream babe..just go… they never left you behind…they still waiting for you when your money is ready…hahaha…I wanna buy new clothes... I’m missing them terribly…huhuhu shopping malls always smell good…but my money always shy to show up…..lately….I wanna eat delicious food…. I love eat very much..No matter what people said..huahua… Kenny Rogers, McD, KFC, Big Apple, Ayam Golek and what so everlah which drooling me..always calling for me...but my money always escape from them recently….why you acting like that money…it is not good at all...you should being nice to them…like 4 month a go…hahahhaha….because of that I *money*acting like this… where did my money go$$$ Don’t keep ask other people…better you ask yourself....hayyoo!! You should learn to save your money right now babe.. Next time don’t waste your money on stuff that not important at all… but for food??....hohoho I can’t save my money on food loh… because I love to eat…

2 comments:

lavender_6 said...

waa...
howmany you have?hehehe..
how about if i cobber you to
take some dinner?
hehehe...

lavender_6 said...

I've got RM1.50..
you have a lot of money eay??
just want to accompany???
alah....
why don't u buy for me a dinner..
I want Nasi kerabu at Pasar Malam Shell bangi..Ok what??

MJ(A119654)