Sunday, May 17, 2009

arghhhh!!!! can not sleep...`mie a118298~

owhh,,,i cannot sleep...please help me...

hurmmm...but before i'm trying to sleep better i want to share something... an angle's story....hahaha,,,no no,just a joke....

Today,my friends and i was planning to went to Lowyat...huhu...a very long time to go there....but after we arrive at KTM,Oh no....don't leave me....please....

The train just arrive but we just arrive at there...hurmmm...must wait for the next train....so boring....argghhhh...

But...the atmosphere had changes when my fiends told that he has an experience...a bad experience while he waiting for a train ...huhu...jeng2...

I become more eager to know about his story...what happen to you??i asked him.

He said that it is happen at serdang's KTM...while he waiting a train,suddenly someone had jump to the train's line...he sleep at there...look like he want to kill himself....

owhh...what happen to him...???mabye he is crazy...
But the train was came nearly...owhhhh no...my friends said that he thought that people can die because it was so nearly...all people just saw it and could not helped anymore...but...

That crazy's got up immediately..but unfortunately his back was collide with the train...he fall down at the space between train...narrow space..but my friends said that he stills alive..he try to run away because KTM's people came to help but his back look like had broken....so pity.....the end...

moral of the story.,,
You jump I jump...hahahaha..Good Night...=.=

0 comments: