Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Group 3

Group 3

I went for a walk in the park on Sunday.
Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my wallet when I want to buy ice-cream.
Fortunately, I meet my old friend in the park and wanted to borrow some money from her.
Unfortunately, my friend also didn’t bring her wallet.
Fortunately, we found money near the chair and buying ice-cream.
Unfortunately, the ice-cream falls down while we’re walking.
Fortunately, the seller was very kind and gives us the new one.
Unfortunately, there was a little girl crying because searching her mother, so I’ll give the ice-cream to ease her.
Fortunately, her mother come and brought ice-cream and give back to me to replace the one that I’ll give to her daughter. We enjoy eating ice-cream together.

By,
A120090
A124746
A121506
A123035

0 comments: