Monday, May 18, 2009

My first experience of interview by A120090

There were a few different slots for the interview.
9am, 9.30am, 11am and 12pm.
That was when I checked it for the first time.
After talking to some people, asking all around for the direction to Damansara Heights (the place for the interview), I've decided to just go for the face-to-face interview because I thought that I can do my dentist appointment in the morning and proceed on with the interview at 12pm.

2 or 3 hours after considering my choice, I re-opened the page to book my slot.
And I bet you'll like this more, the 12pm slot was already FULL.
Nice.
This was Wednesday.

That was when I've decided to just do a phone interview at 9.30am and cancelled my so-hard-to-get appointment. :(

Now, my preparation for the interview :

1. I dozed off Wednesday night thinking that I could just sleep/rest for one hour and might continue reading the company's website after that. I set my alarm at 12am and I woke up at 6am in the morning. Obviously, I cant.

2. But lucky me, I am an early bird. Well, only during certain situation like this one. There was no problem waking up at 6 this time. Yala, masa panic where got time to sleep so nice one.

3. Did a last minute reading on the information that I haven't went through. Got everything readied like my resume for references, paper and pen to jot down any notes, my questions to the interviewer and questions that they might ask, etc.

4. Took a bath and cleared off my table to create that sort of in a real interview environment. Got into my formal attire together with my Nose pointed pumps.

5. I pinned something on the board, that I thought can help maybe a little bit during the interview process.
THIS!





Don't laugh.
The reason why I put a smiley face as the interviewer was because I want to put the friendly-always-smiling version of an interviewer into my head. That put my heart at ease. A little.

And the sun. That famous bright shiny kindergarten-style sun. I drew it because sunny days remind us of happy days where we can go out and play. Well, at least that's it in general. For me, sunny days are not happy at all. It's freaking hot nowadays people, thanks to global warming, thanks to us for causing it; freaking hot that it burns my skin and make me sweat. Eeww. It's okay if it is not too sunny nor too cloudy. That will be a perfect day for me to go out.

Oh that little animal at the corner there, is a dog. Not just some random dog. It's my baby, Mowgob. If you watch carefully, you can see it's black collar at the neck. Well, it's blue because I used blue marker la. I put it there to remind me of my happy days. I'm always happy with her except for this one particular day when she bit Tippy's(Olly's baby) ear. What, she thinks she's Mike Tyson now ah?

Wei, don't laugh I said.
Lame. I know.
hehehe...

4 comments:

lavender_6 said...

hei!! i like ur confidenced ur spirit and i want to share about my 1st experience for the pose as a clerk at ptrajaya...and i got the job, i really dont believe it at 1st, bcoz its was my 1st interview experient n using my spm certificate. Then finally i did not accept the job..because i love my form 6 class, n i want to c0ntinue my study at university too like others..

lavender_6 said...

hei!! i like ur confidenced ur spirit and i want to share about my 1st experience for the pose as a clerk at ptrajaya...and i got the job, i really dont believe it at 1st, bcoz its was my 1st interview experient n using my spm certificate. Then finally i did not accept the job..because i love my form 6 class, n i want to c0ntinue my study at university too like others..

-A123565-

lavender_6 said...

what are u do going for the interview?
for applying for work or whatever...
just want to know... hahaha

kurok(A117773)

lavender_6 said...

i'm applying for scholarship..
fortunately, i got it now!!
A120090