Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wandering Alone ...by A120090

Saturday, November 29, 2008
Wandering Alone

Sometimes I like to go to certain places alone.
Most times, I wander alone in Midvalley.
I guess I like shopping/window shopping alone because I am free to do what I want to do without anyone 'controlling' me.

But every pro has its con. Besides, I’m from Sarawak and very unfamiliar with this new place.
Shopping alone makes me instantly buy the things in front of my eyes without thinking twice and that really burns my pockets out. :D
Despite that, I still prefer to shop alone.
So there was this day, somewhere around last week, it was my first time going ALONE to Bukit Bintang. I still felt a little bit insecure after my phone loss.

Nevertheless, I still went alone to Pavillion for an appointment with Mayfair.
I got a few vouchers to try their services ranging from facial care to body slimming.

Being a food addict (which explains I never lose weight), I decided to try out theobroma Chocolate Lounge, Pavillion before going for the 3.30pm appointment.
The Chocolate Lounge is originated from Australia. The feedback from customers were very good so it expands the business in New Zealand and Malaysia too.

0 comments: