Saturday, June 20, 2009

WHAT PLANNING AFTER EXAM FE? - kurok post

Maybe this my last post to the blog...

I just want to know what are planning after exam...
Normally, I went karaoke or playing bowling in previous sem...
For relaxing my mind and release some tension before taking other papers...

I planning to go for playing bowling...
Because you can feel good and happy when throwing the ball to the pins...
This activity is my favourite sports... bowling can gain many money to me if practise for some tournament...
When i in secondary, i always became player for representative for my school and district...
but cannot become state player because johore have many good player....
The highest cash money prize i was win is about RM1k (as a runner-up)

What about others planning after exam paper?
hope doing benefit things... dont waste u time...
dont just relaxing without doing anything else...

AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TAKING PHOTOES FOR DRAMA COMPETITION...
PLEASE LAAAAAA... UPLOAD TO THE BLOG....
I JUST TO SEE MY HANDSOME AND POYO ACTION...
HAHAHAHAHAHA....

lastly, have a nice holiday although not long as others students who not taking short-sem



0 comments: