Thursday, June 18, 2009

set6..aPple_Qarz(a124788)

emmm..
....just only one class left...huhu....i'm happy to come back my hometown..huhu...but....ehemmmmmmmmmm....there's something!!!!!...i'm feel that i will "loss something"
call "friends"...uhuhu..huk3....sad.....uhuk3
......emm...thanks a lot friends being my friends....although just for a while...but perhaps that our friendship will not end until here k!!!!....
.....i like you all!!!!....
....i'm not scare to loss you but i'm scare to loss our memories together,......uhu!!!!!!...
....because we still can contact each other......but our memories can't be contact anymore if we were loss "them".............


aPple_Qarz(A124788)

1 comments:

lavender_6 said...

huhu..i'm very sad too..
I hope we still friends forever...
Okey!!
Thanks a lot friends..because being my friend.I'm so lucky because i have friends like you all.Miss you all guys! Take care and good luck for your life!!

( A123835)