Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sports Injury

hi guys

Anybody ever injured during sports? I am sure that somebody ever had that. Well, it happened to me too. that was during my secondary school. I was one of the hockey team player. Ah.. that time students know the hockey player. We were very popular among them. Emmm.... lovely time.

My teammate and I ever represent Perak state for hockey tournament. Even though we never champions all the time, my hockey team always got a good stage. Due to my full commitment in hockey, i never give up when I always injured hit by hockey stick. My knee ever hit hockey stick during games. At that time i never concern that. I just let my knee healed itself.

Currently, when I already left hockey games many years time, my knee gave a bad sign. I cannot ride stairs like before. My knee keep pain all the time when I move to high area. Even I cannot standing longer time. Its make me worried actually. Now i just realize that never put yourself in danger when you play sports. make sure that you cared your injured properly cause the side effect of the injury will harm your future life.

However, never hate sports!! But handle it with careful. You enjoy sports, you got healthy body.. have a nice day!

0 comments: