Saturday, June 20, 2009

hai...................i miss u all...

hai my friends....i hope you all was fine today....
i waiting for a picture......who have a picture can upload at this blog...
because i miss you all..and the end good luck for your exam in monday right????
hhhmmmm prepair and study hard because this course can help you all up your pointer taw..
waste your money,our time if you all and me too didn't study hard for get 'A' in this subject.i hope next time we'll can met again.although just 6 week we have met but it's not difficult to close our relationship in group set 6...thank my friendss...i'm so happy because taking this course..
now i get improve my english and than i have confident to speaking english with everyone.If i didn't taking this course i must have a shy to speaking with everyone.Thank you teacher because teaching me.LOVE YOU ALL.MUAKSSSS.HEHEHE.....


1 comments:

lavender_6 said...

MUST BE LEARN SOMETHING AND IMPROVE THE SELF FOR GOOD.