Saturday, June 20, 2009

can't sleep

huhu
its 3.30am in the morning..huaa
so bored today
after we finished our drama i feel so bored..
today i play PES09 5 times with my friends..hahaha
feel pain on my finger..pressing the joystick button..

oh my..
i forgot to wash my cloths..hahhaha..
i think its become so smelly right now...
tomorrow is saturday..wow..
do have any ideas that i can go?
i think i want to go to the mines..
theres anybody were interested lets join me..haha

owh..before i forgot..
i saw our classmate last evening..
she went to the evening market in hentian kajang..
i ask her to buy me some food..but she is so shy-shy cat..hahaha
moral of the story..went you saw your classmate after this..
jst say hi to him/her.. maybe he/she will be so kind to buy us a drink..hihi
or perhaps he/she will give his/her phone number..hahaha=p..maybe.who knows?

thats all...just want to share somethings that not so important to you...
keep smiling.. but don't always smiling..someone will think you are insane...hahaha
daaa...have a nice weekend and don't forget to study dude..
exam is around the corner...you must get well prepared..
to najmi..call me before you go to the DG on the monday morning..=p

2 comments:

lavender_6 said...

must be maintain a relationship ok

lavender_6 said...

yeah..
all of u is a part of my life

A123498