Wednesday, June 17, 2009

my own recipe


Here are the ingredients for today's dishes (chili leave, chicken meat, japanese taufu, onion...)





Deep fried chicken before added with butter cream ( I used crispy flour to make it taste nicer)




Finally! Done! Butter Cream Chicken~ (Without any helps~ I cooked it by myself)




Japanese Taufu with chicken meat




l time favourite >>> Onion Eggs



I love to cook!
Why did I cook for my friends and family? That's no reason and I just like to cook anf I would be happy to see my friends and family eating the dishes I cook~

Sorry that I couldn't take many photos of it because I was very busy cooking my dishes~ Haha.. I'm glad that my friends said the butter cream chicken was very delicious!!! It's my first time of cooking this dish! Yeah~













2 comments:

lavender_6 said...

yummy. please make ones for the whole class. ;]

lavender_6 said...

yeah!! so yummy..i like your post!
=)i love cook too..

( A123835 )