Sunday, June 14, 2009

MIRROR ( A 123835)

Hi there!!!
How are you today?i hope you all very well.
=) Do you know about a mirror?
I think most of girls like a mirror.hehehe..

This is true because i'm girl too.oppss!!hehe..
So,i would like to say i like a mirror.I can see my face when i have a mirror.

I'm really sure,most of people have a mirror in their house because it is very important for human.we can see anything if we have a mirror.For example,our face,body,hair and more.Right?hehe..

Okey..thats all.Before i'm forget,i want remember you again,"a mirror is very important in our life".Just think it!!



(A123835)

2 comments:

lavender_6 said...

hehehe..but in my room we doesn't have any mirror..

lavender_6 said...

yup..mirror is so important in our dily life hehehe...to me also
(*_*)
A124476