Friday, June 19, 2009

I miss this blog...

Tomorrow will be our last meet as a foundation set 6 team. I know from that time I'll gonna miss you guys.. Even I'm the oldest in this class, every of you are very cool and do respect me. Makes me feel comfortable and sometime makes me feel young too :-). I hope all of you can get a good results in every semester.

The letcurer was very good in teaching, and its was quite interesting to have 5 letcurer in 12 days. One thing I clearly put in my mind an advice from our letcurers that we must read..read..read.. and read books to improve our english. And for Miss N, I do enjoy the songs 'When If' by Coldplay, and begining from today I will listen and write down a lyric with my own and try not to search a lyric from google anymore.

For all seniors, don't forget a tips from Mdm Sharifah when you apply a job..hopefully you guys will get a good job with a high sallary.

0 comments: