Monday, June 15, 2009

Advantages and disadvantages holiday

Holiday in my own country.One day I go to Langkawi Island . first I drive from Seremban to Kuala Perlis. Arrive at Kuala Perlis I take a ferry to Kuah town in Langkawi. I stay at sea view hotel in Kuah town. At Langkawi I go to cable car, beras terbakar and water world. I very happy because many advantages in holiday in my own country. Firstly where I go to visit the place I saw many people like me is Malaysia people so can’t have problem with the communication. Second my budget for holiday very cheap. Third more knowledge and information in my country I get. I’ll know about lifestyle in place and culture. Other reason can use car, train and ferry to complete your travelling.
Disadvantages is couldn’t see other place out of Malaysia. You will don’t know what are interesting about other country between Malaysia. Other thing can’t see the different culture and people.

0 comments: