Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How English Important To You...... my experience

Hi everybody

This time I want to share my experience to be questioned by police at Tokyo, Japan. I had been there last two years, and that was my second time in Japan. It happened around 8.00 pm while my friends and I walking to shop. That was first time where three of us walking at night. Before reached to the shop, there were two policemans standing the passerby area and watching at us. We try to make it normal and not too panic. However, that policemans came to us and start questioned us in Japanese. My friend try to explain to them in english and show our passport. However, that policemans keep on asking in Japanese and their face show unsatisfied. I am panic that time cause anything can happened to us. Due to the policemans cannot speak english, than one of my friend talk in japanese and explained to the policemans obout our visit to japan. Huh suddenly the polibcemans smile and welcome us. They let us continue our walk to shop and move away. Okay, what i want to share here is, keep on learning english, dont give up and make sure we can talk fluently someday. Dont let any foreigner underestimate us because of languange barrier. Good luck!!

1 comments:

lavender_6 said...

Why Japan people don't want learn English. Not fair!