Monday, June 15, 2009

Forgive oR Forget


What do you think about forgive and forget.
It is easier to forgive or forget??

I believe everyone must face the situation whether to forget about something that happen or to forgive the person that make it happen.

Maybe you may never want to forget 'that things' because it make pain in your heart ,but sometime you must forget and forgive it to move on.

My friend ever told me that girl easy to forgive but difficult to forget, but man easy to forget but difficult to forgive.
It's true??

Emm..for me,it is depend on you. How you can face that situation without cause your heart so much misery ( lyric because of you =) )...as an ordinary person, I can forgive everything that happen but I'll never forget because I never want it happen again. ='(

p/s why we take so much time to forget huh??


2 comments:

lavender_6 said...

I never forget our fundation english class..

A121506

lavender_6 said...

it's not easy to forgive and forget but as human we must do that,
so that our life more meaningful
A124476