Thursday, June 18, 2009

The best 'Roti John' I ever Had

Hi my friends...

Now, I want talk about food again. But not strawberry, and not about fruit at all. Anybody love 'roti john'? Well I am one of them! however, i never know where the 'roti john' got name? Anybody know the history of roti john? Well if you know about it, just put in your comment. I'll waiting!

Well, actually i dont want mumble about the history of roti john, but I want to tell you where to get the the very delicious roti john. I am sure that you'll never regret it. Just come to Putrajaya, then you can get the very famous roti John. okay the first location that you can get roti john is at Taman warisan, presint 16. That was one of the very nice and lovely food court at putrajaya. The second place that roti john waiting for you is at presint 9 food court. That were few menu that you will find regretted if not trying it. They are nasi beriani and mee rebus.

The third pace that you can find roti john is at pasar malam at preseint 2, putrajaya. The pasar malam held on tuesday and friday every week. Usually peaple need to que up to get roti john cause everyone want to buy it. Well, that was including me..

So how? just feel hungry? Hmmmm why dont you try it.. Enjoy roti john!!!

0 comments: