Thursday, June 18, 2009

Grab and Deal!

Ohh Buddy...

I almost sleepy actually. But my idea to wite in this entry never stop. So.. what to say.. Just to share my eager time. What's thattt???

Actually i will join my fried's trip to United Kingdom this december. I'll be there for three weeks during our holiday. Huh... I really excited to go there. My friend will make an atttachment at manchester University for three months. She is PhD student, and will make her research at Manchester University. Due that, I had make some plan with other two friends to visit UK during semester break.

I already search in internet regarding the places that we can visit. Besides UK, we plan go to Paris, venice, and few places around there.

Everyday, during news, I always see the weather at London and never miss the currency rates. last night, in news show that 1 pound equal to RM 5.81. Ahh... very expensive. My friend told me that ever reached 1 pound equal RM 7.00. Oh... A lot of money need it.

Emmm i have no patience to go to UK this december. based on the current issues, i really hope that H1N1 desease wil fully cured that time.

** if you have an opportunity to travel, make yourself there. See through all the God creatures and learn how to appreciate them. Wish you all have an opportunity like me.

2 comments:

lavender_6 said...

wow, i'm jealous with you
i wish one day i'll go to abroad also
bes la

lavender_6 said...

wow!! you're so lucky!
hmm..i hope,i will go to travel all country,i like to go to Paris,because in paris have Eiffel tower.Right??
huhu..

( A123835)