Sunday, June 7, 2009

boring boring boring !!!! `mie a118298 ~

Huhuuhu...

Sound like i'm now so boring...boring at UKM....Yeah....that right...

Everyday look like boring.....I'm bored...what I'm suppose to do.....???
chat with friends???all my friends look like so busy....no time to chat with me...huaaaa...
surf internet???hurmmm...everyday i surfing the internet....I've don't know what i want to surf anymore....just play game in facebook...so boring.....huhuhu....

but look like this sem will finish at the around of corner.....just a few week left...huhuhu...yahooo..i can go home...holiday with my family..

hurmmm...but im it only two before all of us enter the new sem....huhuhuhu......

Just be patient.......hurmmmmmmm.... ;-(

1 comments:

lavender_6 said...

ow really..i relly2 bored too..here to do much here..sleep eat only..and just a while with assgnmnent..hehehe..;-)
but,dont worri..the lecture only 2 weeks more..then we exam..then we go back home!! huhuuh...

(A123565)