Friday, June 12, 2009

be better than yesterday.

Hi my friends.
Most of us have checked their result.
There is smile on your face. Happy!
There is also unhappy face. Fed-up! Tension!
‘What wrong with me? I have try my best. Why don’t I have a gud result like others!’
Sometimes we may said this.
Friends don’t give up!
Maybe this not your time even u have put all your efforts on it.
TRY AGAIN n please DON’T GIVE UP!
God is always with u.
God sure give u gratuities what u have done one day.
Open a new book for this new sem.
The past we take as lessons.
Don’t make mistake again and said the same things on the future.
For happy faces.
Don’t feel so comfortable.
Maintain your efforts and result.
And be better than that.

Friends…
Hope today is better than yesterday.

2 comments:

lavender_6 said...

That's true what are you saying...
Good luck and don't give up...
Caiyok2..

(A122098)

lavender_6 said...

Yeah..that' true.
All the best for the next sem..anything can happen,so we must put more effort for an excellent result for the next sem.

I'm believe,we can do it..ok!
Best of luck to all my friends..=)

(A123835)