Wednesday, June 10, 2009

being a boy.

Being a boy

I am a boy. I don’t have siblings.

I am the only child in my family.

Sometimes I felt bored alone.

My parents love me very much even they didn’t say to me.

They very care with my study.

Everyday, they make sure that I do my KUMON. (I have tuition at KUMON)

Sometimes I didn’t do my KUMON, especially during the school holiday.

When I concentrate with playing my mom said ‘ Aiman… dah buat KUMON?’

I pretend I don’t hear anything.

If I be so lazy they will ‘rotan ‘ me. Zapp!!

During the school holiday my cousins stay at my house in couple of day.

We were going to holiday at interesting places, playing and playing. That fun! But KUMON must!

When my parents go to outstation, I felt lonely.

Even I stay at my cousins house. I miss mom and dad very much.

I felt guilty because I didn’t do my homework.

My heart is empty. I realize I can’t far apart from my family.

I promise I’ll always follow their advice. Take care them when I grow up someday.

0 comments: