Sunday, June 7, 2009

owh my result...huaaa3333...~mie a118298~

huhu....
There are about two days left that our result will come out on Thursday......
Oh...my heart beat so fast....I'm so nervous....and i know that everybody are feeling it too...
BUT......
It is such a nightmare to me...
every semester i did not score good result...really sad about it...
But....
There are most important that i always got warning from JPA..it is not about they want to cut my scholarship but they want me to improve and getting more excellent result...

My family always 'advise' me especially my mom..i know that all their 'advice' are to make me know how important to get better result...mostly after want to get a job in the future...huhuhuhuu.....what i'm suppose to do????i'm so lazy.....

I'm really sad that when i entered at the university, i become more lazy....maybe the atmosphere has change...it is not like same whether at matrix or primary school...
I must changes myself...I must!!!!

I must trust this saying....
"They say that the higher you fall,the higher you will bounce"

All the best everyone....hurmmmm....

1 comments:

lavender_6 said...

make sure u a still good whatever doing in future