Friday, June 12, 2009

MEMORIES of BUKIT SABAN RESORT..

salam n hello everyone..

today i want to share to all of you about my experiences during PLKN..
I did PLKN at Kem Bukit Saban Resort, Betong Sarawak..erm, the best thing
is that camp is very near to my house...hehe..its juz about one and half
hour..hihihi

so, i'll go home every holidays.At first, i didn't notice that join that
programme give us so many things..and experiences..also the courages to become
more confident in our life.

also., i got many experinces on adventures activities..such as canoe (even i dont know how to swim), abselling, and jungle tracking..all of this activities are so interesting to me..i cant forget that, when we doing the monkey rags, i always fall down to the water ..my friends especially the boys always laugh to me..they think that i'm strong and my size is not too big, i can do it well, but its not. hurm, i'm not so strong like they think..

I also learn 'poco-poco' dance there..hehehe..i like that dance.On that time, i got so many friends..my roomate is about 30 trainees, and we all just like siblings,come from many races...Florida, Catherine..Farah..Asz..Jenny..i miss all of them..
i dont know when we can do the reunion..huhuu

For those who also did this programme..they know what i'm feeling now..i want to join that programme again!! haha but as a staff ..hhehe or maybe a camp commander..;))

0 comments: