Sunday, June 7, 2009

HOSTEL?????? (A125623)

I like to live in hostel because it make me more discipline,but sometime there was something that we dont expected in hostel life.it was when i'm in form 4,that nite i dont know why there were too many mosquitoes,so my friend,Ain used a mosquito coil.at the room,there were 20 of us,so Ain,Anim and i combined our bed.three of us liked to sleep together because we can chat before slept.when,we wanted to sleep,Ain put a mosquito coil under our bed.while sleeping,my "bantal bucuk"fell down on to the mosquito coil and burn that pillow into half.when i wake up,i take back put on to my stomach without knowing that pillow burning.

After 2 minutes,Ain relize that my pillow was on fire and our room fill with smoke,Ain woke up and take the pillow and wet in with some water.after that,all of my friends in the room woke up and Ain told them what had happened.i am glad because i dont get burn.

If Ain dont relize it,i probably get burn to death.it was a funny memory but also dangerous..



p/s:
so take care yourself and also your friends when all of you stayed at hostel..hehehehe..(",)

3 comments:

lavender_6 said...

that was a memoriable.. did u told ur warden after that?? it is he/she angry??
:*

A125211

lavender_6 said...

hahaha..
we dont tell the wardens because it's only burn my pillow..
and maybe our wardens angry after they know that story.
so...sssshhhh..secret...
only me and my friends in the room know about that..hihi

(A125623)

lavender_6 said...

i think u stay at home that u rent nearby university can make u more discipline..
because u need to use all facilities wisely and appropriately...
and u need to clean u home independently without any help...

JUST NOT DEPEND TO CLEANER

-kurok (A117773)