Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I’m not that kind of “bibik”…

Once upon time….hehe…one day, I went shopping with my sister and her husband and my cutest nieces…we went shopping at OU(One Utama)… since I have been so long not go to OU so I feel very excited on that day...my sister bring along her daughter name Aqilah,3 years old and her son name Irfan almost 2 years old…while I was busy trying shoes, zuuppp!!! Sudenly Aqilah the naughty one hoho screamed loudly to me at the other side “bibik3x Qilah pakai kacut ni!!!” my face changed colour that can’t be explain…huhu…girls that standing beside me turned their face to me…they looked me up and down…wuwuwu…Aqilah not satisfied when I don’t bother what his talked...so she screamed again hahaha..at this time she did it more loud and clear….every person in that shop looked at me!!! At this time I don’t know my face expression it was…My sister shut her mouth and she quiet ... I felt very shy and at the same time a little bit funny also…hahaha…in my head, I just thinking I want to bite Aqilah!.. I leave that shop immediately… They must be thought that I was my sister's maid…”bibik” not always means maid loh… Actually in “bahasa jawa”,”bibik” mean autie…from now onwards I will ask her to call me “kakak”…hehe…

2 comments:

lavender_6 said...

Quiet funny. aqilah has a young 'bibik'...

A125211

lavender_6 said...

hehehe...
i'm understand meaning of "bibik" now..
so sweet
A124476