Saturday, June 13, 2009

just for rlex our mind...mie a118298

Assalamulaikum and hello everyone...

I want to share some funny pictures picture...a long time ago my friend sent me by an email....

That is more interesting and funny....here they are...



















haha....as you can see there....there are only shoes...no human body...but on the floor you can see their shadow....=.=

















hurmm....owhh..so caring animal...you can see there...




















GO GO GO.....FIRE IN THE HOLE....hahaha...just like they one to begin the war...

















lastly,cute face in the world....hahaha....


I hope everyone enjoy it...there are not clear because this picture are so big...i cannot put it for the large one..huhuhu...

1 comments:

lavender_6 said...

a very nice picture..i like it
hehehe..it amaze me
A124476