Friday, June 12, 2009

MAke a DIsiCION......




Today I am really surprised when my friend suddenly told that she was made a decision to not continue her study at UKM.She got offer study in nursing from 'Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam'(SPA).

Actually,she is doing short sem in subject 'U2'.She is major in Physics.But she decided to stop her study here.Maybe she will get more chance to get job after finish her study in nursing than in Physics.

I feel so lost but as a friend I just pray that she will success in nursing and give her best service for society.I'm really proud of her and at the same time I hope our friendship is never end even I know her in short of time before...='(

dedicate to her..~*~from the bottom of my heart ='( ~*~

friend,
Knowing you is the best thing in my life,
Talking to you make me forget my sadness,
When you smile,I will smile too..
You must know that
I will not forget everything about you.

1 comments:

lavender_6 said...

I hope she choose a right choice.
When she's stable on her job, please advice her to continued her study back.
It's will be more meaningfull for their future life.
It's true, trust me.

A121506