Friday, June 12, 2009

Interesting place (A122098)

Assalamualaikum and very good evening...
How are you all?????
I hope you all always healthy.

I want to share about most interesting place in the world I want to go...
Hehehe...This is my dream from I childhood.
I hope my dreams become true..

Las Vegas, New York, and Paris are among my favorite places to visit. But my very favorite place to go for peace and quiet is Saturna Island.Saturna Island is located in the southern Gulf Islands of British Columbia, between Vancouver Island and the mainland of BC. The Saturna Island is a interesting and wonderful place to release tension...
I like it very much..
Although it’s one of the larger islands.
And as soon as you begin to look around, you realize you’re in a wonderfully different place.
You want to know more about it????
Let's go to surfing in internet...
Hehehehehe...

Bye-bye

0 comments: