Saturday, June 6, 2009

so nice.......(A125623)




I think live in village is more interesting because its more peaceful,have fresh air and far from city.now, i lives at Kampung Sri Kandung.this village is very peaceful and far from town,Kuching about 45 minutes.before this,i lives at Kampung Simpang Riam.at my old village is more interesting because we need to use a "perahu" to go there.




its really feel good using "perahu" and its takes about 30 minutes to arrive to my old village.on the way to go there,i always singing because that one of my hobbies.the clean water makes my journey more enjoy.




the environment in my old village is beautiful but i have to move out because its too far from city and hard to get a good job at there.it is also because its too far from my brothers and sisters school.so,we agree to move out.in the new village,the environment not so bad and i feel happy to lives in this peaceful place..




(A125623)

0 comments: