Saturday, June 6, 2009

Midvalley (A125623)

Today,me and my friend,Tura went to Midvalley.I bought a pair of new blue beautiful shirt.After tired shopping,we have a lunch at KFC.While eating,three men always looked at both of us.We felt so shy because they smiled and only stared at us.

After walked around the Midvalley,me and Tura have an opportunity to taked pictures together.hurm......"its seems liked it was first time we went there..hahaha..(",).While busy taked pictures,suddenly i felt someone was looking at us.When i turned back i saw that three men at the KFC was looking the way us behaving.For the second time we felt very shy and without wasting our time,both of us directly runed away.We bought tickets for us to go back to UKM.

emmm....after 10 minutes waiting,komuter (KTM) arrived but unluckly the KTM was fulled and only Tura can enter it.There was auntie pulled my hand and she said "the KTM was fulled my dear,its better for you not to go in,just waited for the another KTM".Finally, i let Tura to go first and i felt so sad.

For the third time i felt so shy because the three men have saw the incident and then they go near to me and said "be patience and dont be afraid,we will accompanion you waiting for the next KTM". I felt relieve and smiled with them. We have talked while waiting for the KTM.

35 minutes after that,the KTM arrived.Before i leaved, i thank to them and said goodbye..
Actually,the three men are worked as policeman at Cheras.i knew that because they are already told me and i also knew from auntie sat beside me...so,i felt safe on that time..



(A125623)

0 comments: