Saturday, June 6, 2009

a story about me n my friend...haha (A123565)

Hi everyone...
erm..just one to share this funny story(just 4 me n her)haha...actually not too funny...huhuu
Last Friday i went to Mid Valley with my friend..this is the 4th we go there together..hi8..
there are so many peoples there..i cant forget that i and my friend always confuse when
go there (when we want to go back to ukm)..hii..we always ask the security guard where's the way to the ktm station..huhuh..
that place is so big for us..(mby not for u =>) hehe..this is because so many shops there..and we cant remember the way to the ktm..so confusing..huhuh...

A123565

2 comments:

lavender_6 said...

I think i know who's your friend always with you when you go to midvalley...hehehehe...

but,to me,its true because midvalley is so big shopping complex..

(A125623)

lavender_6 said...

really u know? huhuu guess who