Friday, June 5, 2009

heart..aPple_Qarz(A124788)

......i love you
......i miss you
......i want to hug you!!!
......i miss you so much!!!
......i want to kiss you!!!
............i love you...mum!!!
...i'm not come back home about 1month....i really miss my mum...my family!!!
...last week...actually i was bought ticket for come back my hometown...but...it was "burn"...huhu.....
it's cause of some problems that made the ticket was "burn"..huhu...it was expensive....was about rm45....because my hometown is far from here...around 8hours travel...
.....i miss my mum...
miss her cook...especially "ikan patin asam pedas"
........but...although i'm very sad but my heart was bit happy because i can heard my mum voice on that day who told to me..."don't cry sayang"...
....love you mum!!!...
you always in my heart..my mind....always!!!!
......
aPple_Qarz(A124788)

6 comments:

lavender_6 said...

i like this post...hihi...`a118298`

lavender_6 said...

owhhh yeh????...huhu..

aPple_Qarz(A124788)

lavender_6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lavender_6 said...

oh...so sad...
but,just forget about it..
u must happy here coz u have many friends..(",)
after short sem u will see your mom k...

(A125623)

lavender_6 said...

oh my dear fren..dont be sad ok.."la tahzan ya ukhti..(",)" in arabic hehe.i know u know wat its mean...we will go back soon..its only about 3 weeks more..i also miss my mum's cook..huhuu..la tahzan..

(A123565)

lavender_6 said...

yea friends!!!....i miss my mum tOo much!!!.....but thanks a lot being my friends!!!


aPple_Qarz(A124788)