Saturday, June 6, 2009

My hoMetOwn.. (A123565)


hi!! see this picture..! this is a view of town Kuching Sarawak from the river sarawak..
maybe someone take this picture when he in a 'Perahu tambang' heheh..or he might
at the Astana..(Astana James Brooke..)

at this picture we can see the Waterfront there..its very nice at night..right?
there also we can see many buildings there...almost are shopping complexs and hotels...go to sarawak then ok?? (haha promote sarawak)..

then..i miss there so much..i always go to the waterfront with my friends on saturday...we shopping together..and sometime go to cineplax..huhuu..wait for me Kuching!

A123565


6 comments:

lavender_6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lavender_6 said...

wow!
its also my hometown..
i miss so much at Kuching.
Waterfront?u know on saturday was so many people at there because the view was so beautiful and so nice...

to my friends,dont forget to go at Sarawak k..hehehe..

(A125623)

lavender_6 said...

wow, awesome sarawak!!
a120090

lavender_6 said...

nice view....!!!!!!!!!
its cool yoooo....
heheh ( A 124746 )

lavender_6 said...

I've been there for more than 10 times because I've some work to do at Kuching. First time I've been there in 1996. It' very nice place. I like walks near the waterfront and looking for some souvenir there.
It's nearly 2 years I'm not going there and start missing laksa sarawak and mee kolok... nyam..nyam..

A121506

lavender_6 said...

Wow...
That's very nice of place..
Interesting and wonderful place...
I hope I still have one time to go there..

A122098