Friday, June 5, 2009

just about me.. A123498

Salam..hi everyone...
want to know more about me..hahaha..
just check this out..

Personality:
I am a very good person who likes to be truthful and likes to spend time with friends and family. I am sensitive and understanding, at the same time I'm very strong when the time to face problems comes. I'm fun and outgoing but I'm also respectful and sometimes boring depending on the people around me..hahaha.. I am very passionate and I hardly ever get angry...i guess..haha

Hobbies:
There are a thousand things I like to do but I'm only gonna tell you a few of them. I watch a lot of TV, read magazines, playing games quiet often and love music. My favorite music is independent music, I also can listen to any kind of music...music drive me crazy you know.

Traveling is one of the things I really enjoy, although I haven't been to many places. In malaysia. I have been to:pahang,johor,perak,selangor,penang,kedah,perlis,melaka,N9 & KL.hihi...
i love to go to the sabah and sarawak..huhu..but i don't have the money to go there..
I enjoy almost any activities..and guess what... I'm a big fanatic of the football soccer...i like chelsea fc very much..hahaha

1 comments:

lavender_6 said...

hi...
owh..u want to go sarawak ea?
just,let's go there..
n i believe you will enjoy at sarawak..
money?ala...dont think about it coz anytime air asia will make promotion tickets..so,dont forget to go sarawak k...there also so many cats..miaow,miaow..hihi

(A125623)