Friday, June 5, 2009

huhu...aPple_Qarz(A124788)

guava...i like guava..
....everyday when i was finishing my class...i always come to mini shop "cmart" at my college to buy guava!!! ...huhu.....i l ike it!!!..it's cheap!!!..just only rm1....huhu.....so my money rm1 must be subtracts from my account for EVERYDAY!!!....huhu....just only for guava!!!........
do you like guava???!!!...come and see me!!!....i always wait for you to eat guava together!!!..huhu..not for buy you guava!!.......haahha....hurry up!!!..hhhhihihi.....
hmmm........it hard for me to find fresh guava at supermarket...there's seem like "layu"..huhu...so i just buy it at my cmart...huhu,....easy!!!

aPple_Qarz(A124788)

4 comments:

lavender_6 said...

GUAVA???
hurm...so delicious...
actually, i also buy at there..
yeah..next time i will buy to you k..

(A125623)

lavender_6 said...

waa..guava..nyam3..
lets go to night market..hehe and find a big guava..so delicious..lets buy it then dear..at Ungku omar..or juz at cafe Pusanika ok..i miss it too...nyam3..

(a123565)

lavender_6 said...

waaaa.....
its cheap yahhhhh...
next time you can always buy it for me.....okkk???
because its cheap....
heheheheh ( A 124746 )

lavender_6 said...

ok i wait for you to buy me guava!!!!...hehehhe..for me..not for you....huhu

aPple_Qarz(A124788)