Thursday, May 14, 2009

When the day begin...

anonymous A121506

Assalamualaikum..

That was a little bit scary when i started my english class.
Many things playing around inside my head.
Nothing and empty in my mind about grammar, vocab, tenses, verbs and etc since I left school for so many years.
What does the english letcurer expect from me? What are the impression from my friends?

When letcurer entered for the first time, my heart beat become faster especially when she speaks in english with slang. I say to myself how can I understand what she said when she spoke totaly like 'minah salleh', but after a few hours I notice that I was wrong. She's very friendly and a little bit funny.
When we started introducing our friends to class and known each other, I know that we are at the same level...
huhuhu...

0 comments: