Friday, May 15, 2009

say hello to my friends

Hello, everyone in set 6 for Foundation in English. I am very glad to know all of you as my new friends and my cousemates as well. As we know, that nowadays English become the important language that we need to master. As we go for the same track and journey for this short semester, I do hope that we help each other’s and by guiding from our lovely lecturer Ms.N. I do believe that English is fun and interesting if we willing to learn. I felt very guilty because take an easy of English when taking MUET in form six before. But still it is not too late now if we willing to change our attitudes and try our best to do it. From my own experience, as I go through the journey in literature I has improve my language a lot. But, I need to prepare a lot for myself to face challenges when I’m grade later with English certificate student holder in my hand. Once again, I pray so that everyone of us enjoying while taking this course.

A120090

0 comments: