Wednesday, May 13, 2009

today's story.............

Salam............*_*

emm...dont know how to start my story...hehe..

okay,lets start here...
today is my 1st class of foundation...i'm woke up early today around 6.15a.m with new wish, I hope today I have a great time in the class..

YES,my wish is come true!!!yippee..^_~MySpace
i'm really enjoyed in the class...
I have nice lecturer call miss N that will conduct our class in 6 weeks..hmm...just a short time actually,but i hope that I will achieve my goals that i had wrote in ' My English Learning Contract'...
do you want to know what is my goals???...............

i'm really hope that after finish this great class, at the end I could improve my writing and speaking in English fluently without any grammar mistakes....lets all of us make our main goal comes true!!..........

how to make it comes true...huh???
dont forget to read your learning contract everyday..hehe..
all of us were wrote the ways how to achieve it right??yes u are!!
patch your contract at the study board beside your table...so,it is easy to see it everyday............................TRY IT,MAKE IT EASY..

4 comments:

lavender_6 said...

owwwh...
ok... that only contract...
we must read Penguin Readers book everyday laaa...
that only can achieve our goal...
not the contract...huhu
that it correct????????
(A117773)

lavender_6 said...

yes..u are rite..
but what i mean here read the contract that we had wrote the ways how to achieve it....
read and do it..hee ^_^

lavender_6 said...

hahaha..we must memorize our contract...no need to read it everytime....huhuhu..huhu...emm
are you done with your contract??...huhu..emm not only penguin book laaaaa...huhu..read more and then you can get more!!! ..and more

lavender_6 said...

hahaha..we must memorize our contract...no need to read it everytime....huhuhu..huhu...emm
are you done with your contract??...huhu..emm not only penguin book laaaaa...huhu..read more and then you can get more!!! ..and more
apPle_Qarz(A124788)