Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My First Day Of English Class

Today is the first day I attended this course, English Foundation. Once I enter the class, I found that there's no one who I recognize and I'm the only Chinese in this class. Felt very sleepy while waiting for the lecturer's coming as I didn't get a nice slumber last night. In addition, the weather in the midnight was freaking hot. Some more there got a lot of mosquitoes were biting me and disturbing me to sleep.

The first person who I know is Gloria. A gal who from Sarawak. Lecturer was introducing the details of this course during the class. After that, she divided us into several groups to let us know more about each other as well. Then, lecturer asked us to in front to introduce 1 of our new friend to whole class.

Perhaps my reading and speaking skills of English can improve through this course. Hope that I can enjoy myself with other friends during this class.

6 comments:

lavender_6 said...

hye..
i see u all write our 1st day in class..so i write the same think..but i do not copy u all..
our 1st class is enjoy..nice to meet u all..
saladin (a110482)

lavender_6 said...

hi qien...right??..
sory to incorrect spelling...huhuhu..
i remember you beause you are the only one chinese in our class...hellOOoooo..

lavender_6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lavender_6 said...

hiii..
nite to be classmate with u...
hope we can make a good communication next..
( A124746 )

lavender_6 said...

hai Qien, nice to know you too.

lavender_6 said...

hello...nice to meet u all too...
friendship forever...=)