Friday, May 15, 2009

My funny's story today...~mie a118298~

Hurmmm.....
I do not know where to start it but it is so funny to me....

Today I woke up a little bit late because i can not sleep very well at night......
so many mosquitoes.....arghhhhh....damn mosquitoes...make me so angry............
I want to cut my story....so, after i go back from mosque,my friend and i went to cafe to take a lunch..."mamam" time.huhu....hurmmm...As usual, i take my favorite food, "nasi ayam" and drink a "teh ais".
Then,i go to the cashier....want to pay...but something weird word i heard...
that is from the cashier...she speak in english with me....oh no...what on earth is happen now????
my friend just smile at me...hehehe....

"Ye sayang,can i help you?",said the woman's cashier.
"How much it is?,i answer...
"Ouwhh,about RM 4",she said.
"I'm just have only RM 3,how about I give you RM10?". I said.
"Oh...because you always eat there i gave you a discount",she said.

Oh...no...she is so kind...with her slang i cannot stop to laugh....her english not so "bad"..hahahahahahaha....
when i finished my lunch..

"Ok, thank you.." she said but i'm just smile at her..hurmmmm....
Now, everytime i go to cafe i can speak in english with her...hahahha...mak cik2.....








3 comments:

lavender_6 said...

hak3..i know who is "mak cik"!!
..actually..we always call her "nenek"..uO right??..huhu....yup...nenek is really friendly..but..sometimes..hehehe..nothing..
huhu...apPle_Qarz(A124788)

lavender_6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lavender_6 said...

yes..the mak cik is really friendly,i know her...^_^ (a 123501)