Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today is my first class.=) (A123835)

Hi friends! how your feel today?
hehe..nervous?happy?
Actually,today i'm so nervous because today is my first class in foundation english..i hope this class can improve in my english...i'm really hope that after finish this class, at the end I could improve my writing and speaking in English fluently without any grammar mistakes...this is my dreams in short sem..hehe..nothing impossible!
In my class,i have many new friends...i'm so happy.I think,my lecturer is so kind and understanding for all students.All friends call her Miss N...so nice name..hehehe.She is very responsible person especially for her students.
For all my lovely friends..i hope we always remember ours contract with my lecturer..hehe..
i means "My English Learning contract"...it's so interesting!
ok..enjoy this class,don't worry be happy..=)

3 comments:

lavender_6 said...

yeah..that's right..don forget our contract..because if i achieve my goal..my reward for me is go out shopping..huhuhuhu..i'm like it..so we have our mission to achieve..chayok2..;-)

~Habibi al-solehin~::(A123856)

lavender_6 said...

I totally agree with you..that why we take this course..to improve our skill in grammar,vocabulary,speaking,listening and others..i hope we enjoy with this class and we can achieve our vision and mission together..=.=

~mie A118298~

lavender_6 said...

tq..chayok2..;-p

::Habibi al-solehin::
(A123856)