Thursday, May 14, 2009

This is my house

Jeng jeng jeng..I hear it's somewhere in Damansara Heights…It belongs to some rich Malaysian tycoon or other and guess what?? Hahah I'm aiming to buy it..ehem2…guys you got it right?? It just day dream of me loh..

Actually I read from internet, it’s 32,000 sq ft big, you gotta be kidding me k…this is house or school huh? They said more it’s complete with nine bedrooms, two family rooms, a family kitchen and a private dining area, a family library, a game room, a study, a public reception area, a formal dining room, 21 bathrooms, a swimming pool and blablabla…

haiiyyo if you have children amount of a team of soccer it’s will gonna work, instead you will just waste your money…


This is the house feature from the outside…such a bored, dull and too …but the interior, haha your must be drooling…like a people said so fantabolous


Balcony is place where I should have a cup of coffee after I wake up...ehh?? Is it available a cup of coffee at that time…Lunch time already..haha


Ahahh!! this is my favorite area…nice area for lazing around, invite buddies and having chatting, reading newspaper and don’t forget nice place to sleep also..haha.. J

Hahah… I think that all that I want to share with you all…I hope you guys enjoy…







3 comments:

lavender_6 said...

wowww...!!!!!!!!!
really amazing house...!!!!!!!
once i want that too...
hahahahah....
i like the balcony part...
it's looks so relax..
nice view also...

lavender_6 said...

i hope one day..i can buy this home and live happily with my home..i like it.."Baiti Jannati"..Rumahku Syurgaku..;-)


::Habibi al-solehin::
(A123856)

lavender_6 said...

A117358
wow...your dreams house is so nice and wonderful...if one day you really can buy this kind of house, rmbr invite me go to ur house ya...hehe....